Frequently Asked Questions
- The KinderTab is Malaysia’s first kid’s educational tablet that comes preloaded with content for Kindergarten students studying in K1 (5 years old) and K2 (6 years old).
- The KinderTab was designed with kids in mind and is suitable for use by kids aged 3-6.
- KinderTab comes preloaded with educational content developed based on the National Preschool Curriculum. Another key feature of the KinderTab is its built-in performance tracking and reporting system. Parents can monitor their children’s learning progress and identify weak areas to improve upon. For more information, please click here.
- Two full years’ of content for the 5 subjects listed below are preloaded in the KinderTab. Meaning, if you purchase a KinderTab for your child who is just entering K1 (5 years old), your child can use it until he/she graduates from Kindergarten at the end of K2 (6 years old)!
- A team of professional writers developed our syllabus and we also worked closely with experts from the Early Childhood Education industry to ensure our materials align with the National Preschool Curriculum defined by the Ministry of Education. In addition to that, we also included additional enrichment content to cater for fast learners.
|Subjects||K1 (5 years old)||K2 (6 years old)|
For more information, please click here.
- Yes, it is! The KinderTab comes with two modes: Android Mode and Kinder Mode. In Android Mode, you can manage apps and games your child has access to in Kinder Mode. Parents can leave your child with the KinderTab and have full confidence that they will not have access to inappropriate content.
- Yes, if you can pry it from your kids! In Android Mode, parents can download apps from the Google Play store, browse the internet, watch movies and other features you would expect from a typical tablet!
- It depends on the management of the school your child attends. We are working closely with kindergartens to implement KinderTab learning sessions lasting about 30 minutes, once or twice a week.
- Yes, every KinderTab comes with one-year warranty against manufacturing defects. For detailed warranty information, please click here.
- Klang Valley Service Center: B-2-25, Boulevard 10, Jalan Cempaka, PJU 6A, Kayu Ara, Petaling Jaya, 47400 Selangor, Malaysia
- Penang Service Center: 62A, Jalan Perai Jaya 2, Bandar Perai Jaya, Perai, 13600 Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
- Up to 6 hours of reading e-books, attempting worksheets, watching videos.
- No. You can only charge the KinderTab using the DC-5V 2000mA charger (model BA-520) included in the box.
- Yes, you may expand the storage capacity up to 32GB by adding a MicroSD card (not included).
- No. There is no SIM card support.
- No, it is only available in blue at the moment. Our KinderTab Bumpee protective casing (sold separately) is currently available in red, and we will release more colours in coming months.